Insulated Concrete Forms
for Better Buildings
Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) create the best living environment because you can quickly build resilient, ultra-efficient, comfortable, quiet & durable building shells. ICFs for walls & floors/roofs form solid, reinforced-concrete buildings and stay in place to provide superior insulation, space to run utilities, and backing for finishes.
- Resilient Construction in higher-risk areas
- Exterior walls or entire building shells for any climate & use: residential, commercial, multi-family, hospitality, education & worship facilities
- Finished Basements at lowest cost
- Sustainable Buildings: Net-Zero, LEED, Passive House
- Green Roofs, Saferooms, Swimming Pools & more
Research confirms that the most cost-effective energy solution is Saving Energy in Buildings and nothing comes close to the long-term net income (not cost!) of improved building insulation.
Insulated Concrete Forms are revolutionizing the construction industry because of the exceptional energy efficiency, comfort, safety ratings, and speed of construction at Lower Total Cost of Ownership!